- 7 pcs pork chops (600 g.)
- 8 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (150 g) DEL MONTE Tomato Sauce
- 2 regular hotdogs, sliced diagonally
- 2 medium eggplants, pared and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- Sprinkle a little salt and pepper on pork chops.
- Saute garlic, onions and pork chops until meat turns light brown. Add 3/4 cup water, DEL MONTE Tomato Sauce and hotdogs. Simmer until pork is tender.
- Add eggplants and bell peppers. Simmer until cooked.
Source:Del Monte EASY-TO-DO Recipes for Beginners book 1990